Proven Ways Matcha Tea Improves Your Health
- High in antioxidants. Matcha is rich in catechins, a class of plant compounds in tea that act as natural antioxidants. …
- May help protect the liver. …
- Boosts brain function. …
- May help prevent cancer. …
- May promote heart health. …
- Helps you lose weight. …
- Matcha tea is very easy to prepare.
And with that said- why the hell not!
I like sweets, having these in my freezer help.
popsicle molds with lid to hold popsicle sticks in place
1-2 T. honey (depends on how sweet you want it)
1-2 T. matcha powder (I like 2T. )
1 can full fat coconut cream
dark chocolate, hand full melted and drizzled
Mix first three ingredients in bowl with hand mixer until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes to settle the froth from mixing.
Pour mixture into molds put lid on then insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
When you want to remove the popsicles rinse mold under hot water to loosen frozen popsicle. Wiggle out.
Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle a little or a lot!
Liv to Eat~